Monday, January 21, 2013

Rare item Monday

Hiya Jammers!
Its Monday and we all know what that means..... Rare Item Monday!
This days Monday is the Rare Fancy Top Hat! It is 900 Gems! Seems like the typical price for a Rare Item Monday. And of course, its members only. Have you noticed that the Top hats that are for sale actually are not the real thing? They dont have a rare symbol, but the other ones do.

Anyways, to the next news!

The posted another post about Hatapalooza
With all the amazing hats, Cosmo’s hat contest, and so much more, Jammers already love Hatapalooza. Jamaa’s awesome hat celebration will continue strong for the next few weeks, but did you know that Hatapalooza also features rare hat days?
During certain days, special rare hats will be for sale for that day only. A few of these hats are some of the rarest items in Jamaa, so check the Hat Shops every day to see if any rare hats are on sale for that day only!

Awesome! Im buying up all the hats I can before it ends! But when I was talking about the top hats, I think you should still buy them. Because the next time they sell the ones you have will become rare. Cool huh!

Untill the next Daily A-Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~