Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Glitch post

Hello Jammers!

The Daily Explorer posted a post about the Rare Item Monday yesturday
Seems pretty normal untill you look at the top. They forgot the Rare! Haha! Now It's just Item Monday. Well I hope they fix that! What a joke!

Anyways, There is a new item in Bahari Bargains.
Seems kind of strange, since christmas is over but oh well. It's 350 Gems, members only, and you can change it's color! Finally! Okay so the colors are green, pink, blue, purple, yellow, black, orange, and grey. I think it's a fair price consitering it actually blinks..

See you tomorrow Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~