Thursday, January 3, 2013

First post!

Hello Jammers! This my first post of the Daily A-jam! Im excited to start this new blog and post at least twice a day! So here we are lets begin!

As we all can see, Its winter! Lights, Ginherbread houses, Ordiments, Everything! Its is also a new mounth! That means mounthly member gift! So the mounthly member gift is... Owl pet!

Isent it cool! I have 2 of my own now. There is tons of new cloths to decorite them. Also, When you click on the they fly away but somthing on the ground is what they grab when they come back... That somthing is up to you! It can be a duck, Mouse, Lolipop or a Doughnut! Cool Huh!

There is also a new epic den of the week!

Congratulation to Major Bravemajor! Thats a lot of phantoms huh! He did a good job.

On to the next news, There is a new contest. Liza's Animal Contest! It looks like you make any animal you have look like a diffrent animal. I made my Rabbit look like a bat. But, It also seems that they are no longer doing to news contests. Thats a downer I was hoping to win one of those. Oh well. I hope you all have a great A-Jam day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~