Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rare Garnet football

Hiya Jammers!

The title give the first new item away! The football!
This item is so cool and cute! It is 250 gems, all jammers, and you con not change its color. Its not expensive, I think its a okay price. And its for all jammers! Yay! Finally! I love how it says JFL (which means Jamma Football league). I would buy before its gone!

Meanwhile, in the Mt. Shiver Hat shop, they are selling the Rare Top Hat!
This item was first sold at the Leap Year party. It is 300 gems and members only. 300 gems is a very good price for this item. It is more rare then the ones they are selling in the Hat shop at Canyons Pathway.

There is also a new post on the Daily Explorer about the Monthly Birthstones!
(Click to enlarge and read) I love the Birthstone idea actually. I can't wait to collect all of the Birthstones! Although the Birthstone its self is over priced, the display is not.

Well see you jammers tomorrow! Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~