Sunday, January 20, 2013

Items and some posts

Hello Jammers!

There is a new item in Jam Mart furniture!
The Elephant Shoji Screen! Its only 150 Gems, for all Jammers and you can change its whole design! Awesome! It has all the good things for a item. 150 Gams is as cheap as it gets! And its for all Jammers!!!!! Yay!!! It can come in this normal color, blank, pink elephants, rhinos, elephants with a lighter wood,  leaves, rihnos with dark wood, Rabbits, howling wolves, and rabbits with even darker wood. Lots of chocies for such a cheap price! What do you think about this item? Comment about it!

The next item is at the hat shop in Mt. Shiver. The Rare Jester hat!
Its is only 150 Gems! That is the cheapest Rare item I have ever seen! How about you?

Also, There are two new epic posts on the Daily Explorer, but I am going to leave you to find out what they are. Have fun finding them!

Untill next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~