Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hats and a sled

Hiya Jammers!

There are two new hats out in Jamaa! The first on is....

The Raccoon hat!
It is 1,750, can be found at Epic Wonders, For all Jammers, and you can change its color! This is the first Epic Wonders item for all Jammers! Its not even too expensive! Yay! The colors are pawsome as well. The colors are grey, red, orange, purple, green, blue, pink, and brown. I love this item! I have always liked Raccoon hats. What do you think of this new item?

The next hat is the.... Rare Knitted hat!
 
You may be thinking... Haven't I seen this before? And you would be right! The rare Knitted hat was sold two Rare item Mondays ago. Its is 750 and members only, just like last time it was sold. You can find this item in the Canyons pathway Hat shop.

There is also a new sled at Jam Mart furniture.
The Dog sled! It is 400 gems, members only, and you can't change its color. This is wierd. Unlike the other christmas items this one just came out. Oh well, christmas lives on!

Also, yesturday, a pop up came up!
Alot of pop ups are coming up lately, what do you think? Comment about it!

Untill the next Daily A-Jam!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~