Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Golden Phantom

Hey Jammers!

Sorry if this is short. Got to make a quick post today!

The first item is....

The Rare Phantom hat!
It is 300 Gems. Pretty cheap for a rare huh! It can be found at the hat store at Serpia Forest.

The next item is the Golden Royal Cape!
It can be found in the clothing orb at Epic Wonders, which is at Coral Canyons. It is 2,000 Gems, Members only, and you can not chang its color. Most gold items you can't. I think 2,000 is a fair price, I mean what do you ezpect at Epic Wonders.

Sorry for the short post! Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~