Saturday, January 12, 2013

New item and Snow fort den

Hi Jammers!

There is another item in Jam Mart Furniture!
Cool item! It is 300 Gems, Members only and you can't change it's color. Its a bummer cause the sled would look really cool in blue! Sorry for nonmembers but like I said in the last post, members have to get exclusive things or there would be no members, no members means no Animaljam! I think 300 Gems isa okay price, 200 would be a better deal I think. What do you think about the sled? Do you think its a good price? Do you think its cool? Comment your thoughts!

Onwards to the next news.

There is a new post on the Daily Explorer!
The Snow Fort den! Here is what they said about it:

It’s winter in Jamaa, which means it’s the perfect time to chill out and have fun in the snow. And there’s no better place to have winter fun than the Snow Fort den!
Located in the snowy hills of Jamaa, the Snow Fort den features a cool lookout tower and lots of room for your winter den items. With all this and more, the Snow Fort den is the perfect winter home for any animal!

It's a little late don't you think? I mean the snow fort den has been out for a while now. Oh well! Other then that it's a awesome post!

See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~