Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Scammer's and A New Item!

Hiya Jammers!

The party last night was awesome! Only three Jammer's showed up, but it was still a huge fun hit. I took a photo of us all posing for the camera!

Im sorry to everyone that could not come. But Im sure another party will be held some time!

To the news!

There is a new item at the New Year's Party! It will be the last new item there. It is... The Hat and Curley Wig!
I think it's funny! Wear and ge a good laugh. Or wear it and look fancy. Either way this item is cool! It's only 300 gem's, It's for all Jammer's (Yay!) and you can change it's color! Woop! It comes in 8 color's. Black and red, orange and light orange, yellow and white, green and light green, blue and yellow, forest green and light green, purple and light purple and last but not least pink and light pink.

Now a little speach about scammer's

I was strolling Jamaa when my best friend came up to me. She had been my friend since we had just joined. She said "Awesome fox hat!" I noded and she continued. "It look's awesome on your wolf! But can I see how it look's on a snow leopard?" I dont have a snow leopard yet. I decied I was not going to do it untill I remembered, She is my best friend! Bad idea. Next thing I know she is gone with my favorite fox hat! The anger inside swelled untill I thought I was going to burst. This is a speach to all you Scammer's out there.

Scamming does not get you fame, but it will get you fortune. But you can get fame by having many item's by not scamming. Scamming does not get you friend's nor family. Isent that what AnimalJam is all about? Scamming does not make you happy. Once you have so much stuff you cant see you will understand why. But, What scaming CAN do is make you evil. As evil as the eye can see. It ruin's your life, ever your real world life. It makes you feel like you are dead or that you killed someone. So what im trying to say is... DO NOT SCAM!

Hope you liked it! Bya Jammer's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~