Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Epic den of the week and Potions!

Hey Jammers!

There is a new epic den of the week! Exciting right? Of coarse the excitement dies down once you find out its not you XD. Anyway, Here is what they posted about iton the Daily Explorer:
Awesome! Its a water den! I really like the water dens. They are just so unique. What do you think about water dens? Comment your thoughts! Congratulations to Snow leopard! Which could be anyone..

Also, I was in Brady Barr's Lab at Serpia forest making the rainbow potion. Once I made it, I thought: "Wow! I never noticed how cool this potion is! I hope other Jammers know how to make it..." I saw some Jammers in there with some rainbow potion but some were saying "How do you make rainbow potion?!" So, I told them and took some pictures so I can tell all of you Jammers, that dont know how to make it, how to make it!

1.  Go to Brady Barr's Lab in Serpia forest.
2.  Click on the game icon for the potion game.
3.  Add three red potion, 3 green potion and 3 blue potion in that order.
4.  Blow flames on it 3 times.
5. Click on the potion you just made, all the other potion bottles should bubble up or do what they do.
6. Congrats! You just made the rainbow potion!

I hope this helped all of you! Bye Jammers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~