Friday, January 11, 2013

Snow cannon and a new video

Hi Jammers!

There is a new item in Jam Mart furniture.
The Snow Cannon! This item was here last year. It is 450 Gems, Members only and you can't change its color. I think 450 gems is a reasonable price, since it actually shoots snow when you click on it. Sorry to nonmembers! But members have to get some benifit. Animaljam has to make money by members so please, dont make fun of members. All the winter items, I guess, they want to be blue or white so they dont want Jammers changing the colors.

There is also a new video in Serpia theater in Serpia forest
The video is very intersting. The fish actually glows like a arcade. Pretty neat huh! But they are still dangerous. Well I dont want to spoil the video!

Have fun Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~