Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tablet, Big cats, and a epic den

Hey Jammers!

There is a new item in Jam Mart Furniture!
The Computer Tablet! I for one ADORE this item! I just think it's so cute! It is 900 Gems, members only, and you can change it's color! The colors are green, light blue, dark blue, purple, light pink, dark pink, red, orange, yellow, white, black, and brown. I think it's a little over priced but I can easily afford it.

On to the next news!

They post the new epic den!
Congrats General Fastbunny! Seems like a pretty good den. I wish they would say the users instead so you can go see the den. What do you think? Comment about it!

They also post another Big Cats new crew article winner
Congrats to King of The Jungle!

Here is what he said:

Hey Jammers! Do you still remember the endangered big cats? Well here are some fun facts about these big cats! First let me tell you which of the big cats that are endangered. They are the Tiger, Lions, Cheetahs, Snow Leopard, Jaguars and the Amur Leopard which is one of the endangered animals in the world. And many more!
Now here are some facts of the big cats. The cheetah is the world’s fastest land mammal. It can run at speeds of up to 70 miles an hour! An adult lion roar can be heard up to 5 miles away! A tiger’s stripes are like fingerprints-no two animals have the same pattern! In the wild lion’s live for an average of 12 years up to 16 years. They live up to 25 years captivity! The mountain lion and cheetah share an ancestor! Cheetahs do not roar, as the other big cats do! Instead they purr!
Tigers are excellent swimmers and not avoid water! This is pretty cool that fossil records from two million years ago show evidence of jaguars! Here is a sad fact that tigers have been hunted for their skin, bones, and other body parts used in traditional Chinese medicine! There you go Jammers! Some of the endangered big cats and facts about them! Make sure to save and donate gems to the Conservation Museum for these big cats!


Have a Daily A-Jam day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~