Wednesday, January 30, 2013

epic wizard hat

Hiya Jammers!

There is a new item at Serpia forests hat shop!
The Rare Wizard hat! It is 700 gems. That is normal price for a Rare item. Wizard hats were beta items a long time ago, but they were sold at the New Years party so they became normal Rare items.

They also posted a new post on the Daily Explorer!
The Epic Den of the Week! Congrats to Coach Speedyfox! From this small picture, it already looks like a pawsome den! I wonder if I will ever be on that picture.....

Sorry for the short post! A-Jam on jammers!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is awesome. I wish you could get more views. If you want to work together then let me know. We'd probably do better working together than alone

    ReplyDelete

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~