Thursday, January 24, 2013

Firehat post

Hey Jammers!

There is a new item in Jam Mart Furniture
The Fire Pot! This is a old beta item from Summer, 2010. It is 400 Gems, members only, and you can change its color. I dont remember it being member when it first came out...  Oh well, 400 gems, I think, is a little to expensive. How about you? The colors are green, purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, blue, grey, black, and brown.

The next item is in the hat shop at the Canyons Pathway
This item was also sold a while ago at the Leap Year party. It is only 450 gems and its members only. Ushually Rare Item Mondays are expensive, like 900 gems, so this is a fair price. And like I have said before, everything that is sold for Rare Item Monday is members only.

There is also 2 new posts on the Daily Explorer.
The first one is about double gems for certain games. But the picture is kind of strange, the x2 game right now is Twister in the Canyons Pathway. Wierd.... I wonder where they took this picture, and when.

The next one is some more Awesome Jammer Art!
All of the drawings are good, this one just happens to be my favorite. Mostly beacause it has a owl on it. You can see the rest of the awesome drawings by going to the Daily Explorer!

Also, i'm going to make a brand new page on the Daily A-Jam! Its going to give you all the info you need to know about achivments! Even the whole list of achivments!

Have a Jamful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~