Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Yet another scammer

Hi Jammers!

There is a new scammer I saw.
She was in Coral Canyons yelling: "Trade me I never accept! Even for a spike collar!" I told her you are scamming but she just said no I'm not. Even after me talking to her she actually scammed someone. That was the last straw. I reported her for scamming and I encourage you to do it to. Her Username is: Kaylee10025.

Also, Liza's Animal Contest and the news crew assignment are over. I think the winners will be announced tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed! How about you?

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~