Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fighting!

Hello Jammers,

I was in Serpia and I saw a wolf yelling: "Bites leg off and skills." I was very confused so I went down to check it out. There was a huge fight going on! I couldent even see the ground there was so many wolves! (If only I had taken a picture!) They called it a clan fight. They were fighting over.... Teritory? What?! No teritory belongs to anyone! I hope everyone reading this blog understands that!

Anyways, I would like to talk about the post they made on the Daily Explorer today:

Its a little late dont you think? The owls have been out for a while... Oh well. Lately, they have only been giving out pets for the Monthly Member Gift. I kinda miss geting items too. I wish they could do both. Like a item one Month and pet the next. How about you?

The Rare Item Monday is tomorrow! So make sure you are on to check it out! I wonder what they are going to do... Do you think it will be another christmas item? Well christmas is really over... so... Who knows! We will just have to wait and find out!

Just a reminder Liza's Animal Contest is ending in 3 days! Make sure to enter (If you want to) soon! The New Crew assignment is also ending in 3 days! So make sure to enter that soon to!

Well untill tongiht on the next Daily A-Jam!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~