Thursday, January 10, 2013

Frozen bush and a glitch

Hiya Jammers!

There is a new item in Jam Mart Furniture: The Frozen Bush!
Its 200 Gems, Members only and you can change its color! But you dont really change its color, you really change the whole style of the bush! Awesome! It can be snowy, normal or dead. I think this item is pretty cool. I might buy since it will most likely get rare once its no longer for sale. That is really the only way, besides trading, to get rares.

Anyway,

I found out a new glitch! The Underground Den glitch!

1. Go to your or your friends underground den.
2. Go to the first room inside the underground den and into the bottom right corner. (Where the wolf is standing in the picture)
3. Click on a Jammers name tag and open the games tab.
4. Click inside the black circle in the picture below.
5. Once your animal starts running, Click on one of the games in the games tab and then cancel really fast.
6. Your animal should start running through the wall, thats good, Stop your animal in the middle of the wall and you have done the glitch!

Hope you injoy! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~