Friday, January 25, 2013

Fishy new videos

Hiya Jammers!

I hope you like my titles. I just connect the new things together and make a strange yet cool title!

Anyway onto the news!

There is a new item in Sunken Treasures
The Shoal of Minnows! This is quite a cool item, the fish start out as a bunch, then turn into that giant fish you see in the picture! They also blink diffrent colors. They are 600 Gems, members only, and you can not change the color. The to bad, I think it would look epic green! How about you? I havent been seeing much nonmember stuff lately. Its always been member. I guess they are trying to get more members or somthing. 600, I think is a fair, price.

There is also 2 new pawsome videos at Serpia Theater.
The first one is World's Deadlieat: Super-Hearing Owl! This video creeps me out a bit. The owls eyes are quite large. And its hearing skills are so awesome! The second video is called Molas, the biggest fish ever. This is the weirdest fish I have ever seen! But it is still cool.

I hope you enjoyed the daily news! Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~