Friday, January 18, 2013

Sorry and Happy Hatapalooza!

Hey Jammers!
I'm so sorry for not post yesturday! It was a tough day. But lets do the news!

There is a new Jamma journal!

 
Hatapalooza! There are three new hat shops around Jamma! One is in Mt. Shiver on the second layer. It sells Freedom Lion Hat, Freedom Chicken Hat, Freedom Monkey Hat, and Police hat. The next shop is in Serpia Forest next to the Disc toss game. It sells Freedom hat, Scary Bell hat, Leprechaun hat, Lion hat. and Phantom hat. The last one, and the hardest one, is in the Canyons pathway next to the Twister game. It sells Top hat, Freedom Panda hat, Fancy hat, and Eyeball hat. The top hats are finnally for sale! Of coarse look out! Scammers will be everywhere! Dont forget to check the hat shops daily.



The next page says that the Liza's Animal Contest is over! The winners are posted at Jammer Central in Jamma Township.

The third page talks about the new Birth stones! Every month that months Birth stone will be for sale! They even have a stand for your collection! The gem, for this month, which is Garnet, is 1,500 Gems. The stand is 1,000. Kind of over priced what do you think?

The last page states the new Cosmos Hat contest! You draw any cool hat and post it through Jammer central! Cool huh? Im going to enter! I hope you do too!

Pretty exciting! See you tomorrow Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~