Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Frozen rare videos

Hi jammers!

There is a new item that you can find in Jam Mart Furniture!
The Frozen Banner! This item was out last winter. It is 500 gems, members only, and you can change the banner style. 500 is a fair price I think, since you can change the banner into better styles. The styles are lightning, sun, flower, skull, animal, tiara, heart, and fire. I like this item and I think I am going to get one right away.

They also posted a new post about yesturdays Rare Item Monday
Dont you think it would be better if they posted about it the day it was out? I think that would make more sence.

There is a new video at Serpia Theater!
Narwhales! Such Strange creatures.. Did you know that there tusks are actually a tooth? Well I wont spoil the rest of the video, its a good video, I recconmend watching it!

A-Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey jammers! I love seeing comments on my blog! I will answer them as quickly as I can and as nicely as I can. But since I'm being nice, please be nice to! I only allow cussing if it is blanked out, but I'm sure you can try not to do that.

Thanks so much!
Wolfgirlgo~